Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Coming Home!!!

Last post from Ch*na!!!
We are packing up one last time! My emotions are all over the place. I am so blessed and grateful for this place that has blessed us four times with beautiful gifts and treasures in our 3 daughters and one son, I have enjoyed the sights and experience once again, but my heart is longing for HOME!! My heart is heavy for the little faces that are etched in my memory, the ones left behind. My life will never be the same again! As long as I have a voice I will always speak for those children!! Our life before we left home will not be the same when we come home, instead it will be richer and fuller, it will have its ups and downs, it will be full of laughter and tears. I am so glad we said YES to God!! Has it been easy? NO, it has been very hard. But, God never promised easy,  He promised He would never leave us or forsake us and I know that to be a fact! So as Izzy and I get ready for our last leg of this amazing journey I know that God will be walking with us. Thank you for your prayers! We have felt them over and over again! Thank you to those who have loving cared for my family at home!! It means to much to me and thank you God for these two amazing little children whom I love so much! They have come a long way in just a short amount of time and I can not wait to see them burst into full bloom!
 
Next post from HOME!!
 
Hugs!
 

 






 

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your safe flight, girlfriend! Bring those sweetie pies (all 3 of them) home! What an amazing Mommy they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God be with you coming home, can't wait till you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers for your flight and new family. God bless

    ReplyDelete