Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 17, 2014

Sightseeing and Missing Daddy

I started the day off by throwing up for several hours in the night.  I really haven’t felt very good all day.  But we went out to sight see anyway. It was good to get out of our room for a little bit. We went to the market and the Chen Clan Academy. That is where the pictures were taken for today. Pray for Ruiby girl as tomorrow she has to go back to the hospital to have an abscess by her ear drained. Pray that I am feeling better soon and pray for Izzy as her tummy was hurting this evening. Both of the babies are doing good. Ruiby has been a little out of sorts since Jon left. In fact today when I showed her his picture she got mad and wouldn’t look at him, but later in the day I found her looking at his picture and kissing it.  So sweet. She has also been adding to her English words Jet is making slow but steady improvements in making eye contact with me. Izzy said that when I left to do paperwork yesterday he said mama. His very first word!! Enjoy the pictures!
 Love to All
 





 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving following along as you wrap up your time here! Your kids are seriously the sweetest...so glad you have Izzy there to help! And I swear, that last picture of Jet in the overalls is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete