Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kisses for Mama!!!!!!!


Can you find the joey?






There is nothing more beautiful then kisses from my girl. Wet juicy ones!!! But I will take them. These kisses are coming after days of wondering if her broken little heart would ever let me in. The last two days now she has been giving me more and more of them all on her own. She snuggles next to me at night and if she can't find me she cries out for me and then snuggles next to my side. It's enough to make this mama's heart over flow with joy!!

The big news of the day is that all my paper work is finished!!!!!!!!!! Lottie can come home!!! The tears start to come just thinking of being able to go home together!! Tomorrow is our swearing in ceremony at the consulate. Friday I receive her visa and Saturday we are coming home. Please pray the weather holds on Saturday as we have been having big storms here and the airport has been having trouble getting planes in and out during this kind of weather.

We didn't do to much today but play together. There was a big thunderstorm and Lottie refused to go out of our room during this time. It was fine with me and I enjoyed playing together. So no big crowds and thunderstorms. My girl is terrified of them. Oh and I can't forget people dressed up in tiger suits!!

Oh how I long to hold and kiss my family!!! Counting down the days, hours and minutes until I can see their beautiful faces.

Hugs from China,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment